Are you a vendor?
Reserve a Spot Today!
We provide the space,
your provide everything else
Vendor Table Rules and Information
The Reservation Request to the right guaranetts you your spot if you pay by credit card. A contract will be sent to you. It will need to be signed and returned via US Mail. Please return it by January 10th. Vendors without a signed contract on file will not be allowed to set up their table and no refunds will be issued.
1. $30 per spot
2. A $10 refundable cleanup deposit is also required.
3. Once you break down your table area an ABA rep will verify
that you are leaving the area in the same condition as it was
when you started setup. At that point you will receive your $10
deposit returned to you. If there is an issue with your area
BEFORE you set up please bring it to the attention of the
Tournament Director immediately.
4. No running water will be available at your table
5. Minimal electric will be available
This is a Bowling Center so there will be some electric but
not enough to run lights and displays and things like that.
If extra electricity is necessary please contact us at:
aba@CapitalAreaBowlingReview.com. Tell us how much
electricity you need and for what (and be specific). We will
see if it will be possible to provide that to you and if there
would be any additional cost for that.
6. Vendors must provide their own materials (tables, chair, electric
cord, table cloth, etc) as nothing is provided by Amateur
Bowlers Association except the space.
7. First Squad begins at 12Noon, check in begins at 11am.
8. Second Squad begins at 3:30pm
9. Finals Begin at 7pm and will end around 9pm
10. Vendors may begin set up at 10am
Please have all necessary equipment brought to you table
area by 10:45am because this is when bowlers will begin
arriving for check in. No large items will allowed to be
brought in or out after 10:45am for safty reasons
11. All Vendors must begin breaking down their tables at 6pm.
All vendor tables must be totally gone by 7pm
(Before the start of the live finals as a quiet Center is
necessary once the live finals begin).
12. All fees must be paid at the time of booking
13. All fees (Except Clean up Deposit) are nonrefundable for any
reason as they guarantee your spot
14. You may not transfer your table spot to anyone else without
written consent from Amateur Bowlers Association.
15. We reserve the right to censor any and all tables. You agree to
abide by our rules and correct any situation immediately upon
request. The Censor Rules are listed below.
16. The person(s) running your table must be dressed
appropriately. Anyone not dressed in a proper manner will be
asked to leave.
1. No offensive or derogatory articles or information may be
presented or sold.
2. You may not offer or sell any items that are against the law.
3. You may not offer, display or sell any sexually oriented items
4. Offensive language and/or swearing will not be allowed
You agree that Amateur Bowlers Association, Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York and Boulevard Bowl, their owners and employees will not be held liable for any injury, accident, mishap, stolen or damaged merchandise or equipment incurred before, during or after the Fund Raiser Tournament.
You further stipulate that any issue(s) of any kind arising from the sale and/or use of your product(s) and/or services are the sole responsibility of YOU and YOUR company/business.
Amateur Bowlers Association, Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York and Boulevard Bowl are not employees or sub-contractor of your business. We are simply providing you a space to do business for which you hold FULL and TOTAL responsibility for.
Amateur Bowlers Association Fund Raiser Tournament
If you are paying by check:
Make Checks Payable to:
Amateur Bowlers Association
Mail Check to:
Amateur Bowlers Association
PO Box 782
Glenmont, NY 12077
We will hold your spot for 7 days while we wait for your check to arrive. If it has not arrived by then we will no longer hold your spot. When the check does arrive we will guarantee your spot if one is still available. If one is not available we will return your check to you.